As an independent agent, LaBarre/Oksnee accesses several preferred condominium association markets. All of our carriers provide comprehensive, discounted packages that address the distinctive coverage requirements and unique exposures of condominium associations. Among our preferred carriers are Philadelphia, Travelers, Allstate, Allied, Sequoia, XL Specialty, Companion, and Starr Indemnity & Liability Insurance Companies. LaBarre/Oksnee also holds an exclusive California appointment with QBE Insurance, underwritten by Community Association Underwriter’s of America, Inc. (CAU). We also have access to several excess and surplus carriers for harder-to-place risks. All of our carriers have an A.M. Best Rating of A- or better.
Some of the policies coverage features include:
- Property Management companies named as additional insured on General Liability, Fidelity Bond, and Directors and Officers Liability
- Coverage per CC&Rs, including Bare Walls, Single-Entity (Original Construction), and All-In
- Guaranteed Replacement Cost (QBE, Philadelphia, and XL Specialty)
- Extended Replacement Cost option
- Building Ordinance or Law coverage
- Actual Loss Sustained Fidelity Bond coverage (QBE)
- Unit Owners included as additional insured
- Umbrella Limits up to and over $25,000,000 available with extensions over both General and Directors and Officers Liability
- Equipment Breakdown coverage
- Actual Loss Sustained Business Income (Association / Maintenance Fees) coverage
- Blanket property limits
- Excess Liability built into the Package (QBE)
- Additional Insured endorsements for community board meetings
- Special Form / All-Risk on buildings, contents, business income and extra expense
- Environmental Impairment Liability (QBE)
- Back-up of sewer and drain starting at $25,000 and up to the limit of insurance
- Valuable papers and accounts receivable coverage
- Pollutant clean-up and removal coverage
- Earthquake and Flood coverage available
High Rise & Mid Rise
LaBarre/Oksnee has an experienced staff that is well-versed in the specific needs of vertical communities. We have direct appointments with the most reputable carriers and programs specializing in high and mid rises allowing us to ensure the most optimal coverage and pricing for our clients. In collaboration with our carriers, we have developed insurance products exclusive to LaBarre/Oksnee which are specifically designed for the insurance needs of high and mid rise developments.
Clients can have peace-of-mind knowing that LaBarre/Oksnee offers a comprehensive package of insurance solutions to address all needs including coverage for the building and general liability. This package also covers association monies including dues assessments and reserves, directors and officers’ liability, mechanical systems, commercial and retail tenants, and building staff such as property management, engineers, maintenance, and valets.
We want you to trust that you have the right coverage, so LaBarre/Oksnee offers complimentary onsite risk management and loss control services.